Series III Four Arm Turnstile
- Brascon`s 4 arm turnstile provides establishments with a one-way access solution
- Standard turnstile setup requires one high post with header arm, one lower barrier arm, two double line posts and two curved horizontal rails
- The main post is 16 gauge –3 ½”
- The arms are 16 gauge –1 ¼”
- Operating direction can be easily reversed by field personnel
- Mirror chrome finish
- Emergency release feature allows turnstile to function in both directions by disabling the one-way locking mechanism
- Please specify the desired direction of rotation (i.e. clockwise or counter-clockwise)
- Chrome, satin chrome, stainless steel or powder coat finish
- Add a customized adjacent railing system to guide traffic through the turnstile
The support post for the 4-arm turnstile is constructed from 3.5” (89 mm) chromed steel tube or stainless steel tube. The arms on this type of turnstile are fabricated from 1.25” (30 mm) chromed steel tube or stainless steel tube. The hub is spun from 14 Ga steel (chrome plated) or from 14 Ga stainless steel. All of the parts for the internal rotor are constructed from zinc plated steel.
The turnstile is fastened to the floor using ½” wedge anchors (4). The turnstile can be installed with or without a curved railing section and high header post. The high header post allows passage through the turnstile in only one direction. The curved railing section is used to direct traffic through the turnstile.
The 4-arm turnstile will spin freely in one direction but not the other. These turnstiles have a visible safety release on the top, which will allow the turnstile to spin freely in both directions when released. It also has an emergency release wrench which is built into the turnstile and is located below the hub assembly on the 3 ½” main post.