The ACE-2, automatic controlled two-arm theft prevention device, is a patented traffic and security solution offered exclusively by Brascon Steel Fabricators Inc.
- A more robust deterring system than the ACE 1
- Acts as access control security device by regulating the flow of traffic in a single direction
- Refrains patrons from exiting through an entranceway and prevents potential opportunities for theft
- Acts as an emergency exit when triggered by a fire alarm
- AODA-compliant, abides by fire code, and handicap accessible
- Made out of Stainless-Steel type 304, brush finish
- Low visual footprint and sleek appearance, manufactured at Brascon headquarters in Ontario, Canada.
- Automated motion sensors
- Theft prevention sensors
- Visual & Audio cue which greets patrons upon entry
- Visual & Audio Alarm which notifies staff and customers of unauthorized use
- Alarm activated by pressing the emergency exit button
- Manual Key override to keep the gate open for easy passage
- Connect to 24V fire panel relay, opens the gate in event of an emergency
- Powered by standard 110V-120V outlet
- Patrons use the device by simply walking through the unit in the intended direction of travel or by pushing the handicap accessibility button
- When walking towards the unit the front optical sensor detects the user’s motion
- Welcomes patrons with an audio cue and automatically opens both arms
- The optical sensors located on the ACE-2 keep the arms open until the patron has cleared the gate
- Once the ACE-2 has been cleared, the arms return to the closed position, preventing traffic in the opposing direction.
Emergency Release and Key Switch
The ACE-2 is equipped with an emergency stop button and a key switch. When activated, the emergency stop feature will open the gate in the direction of the entranceway and will sound an audible alarm, turning a one-way entrance into an emergency exit. Connect to 24V fire panel relay to abide by fire code.
- Plexi-glass sides
- Partition post sides
- Light pole
- Remote control
- Handicap accessibility button